KITCHENER WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY: CREATIVELY STORYTELLING YOUR WEDDING DAY THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHS
Capturing a wedding isn’t just about turning up on the day and taking photographs. To me, its much more than that, it’s about spending time with my clients beforehand, understanding their requirements and planning the wedding day from a photography point of view.
I meet with all my clients as many times as necessary to help plan and schedule your day. Where possible I like to visit the wedding locations with you, scouting for photography opportunities so that you know exactly where we are going and what is to happen on your special day. Above all, I want to be working as hard as I can for you with as little dead time as possible. The more prepared we are the smoother the wedding day will run.
Your investment in me however goes beyond planning and the taking of photographs. You acquire my artistry and experience, in most cases this your first time going through this whereas I have seen and photographed 100’s of weddings all over the world and trust me, there isn’t much I haven’t seen.
On the day itself I often act as a therapist to help calm any nerves, make sure wedding dresses are laced correctly, help the boys with their boutonnieres, not just putting them on but also making sure they are on the correct side of the lapel, act as crowd control for family shots but above all, I help guide my Brides and Grooms through their special day with enthusiasm, professionalism and a cheeky smile.
I’m committed to telling the story of each and every wedding from a creative, photojournalistic perspective. There are no set poses, no set routines and no repetition of someone else’s wedding. You are unique and so is your wedding.
My experience shooting weddings over the years have given me a good idea of how many hours of photography coverage are needed in order to give you a cherished set of wedding images that adequately tell the story of your day from start to finish.
For this reason I offer a simple package of 10 hours continuous coverage on the wedding day for an investment of $3450. Should you wish, I am also happy to be flexible and work with you to develop a customized package that suits your individual needs.
1) As many meetings as we need to plan your day from a photography point of view
2) A 1 to 1.5hr Engagement Shoot
3) A fully edited story of your wedding day from the time I arrive to the time I leave
4) Downsized versions of all your edited images for easy upload onto social media
5) Professional Slideshow containing all of your edited images set to the music from the day so you can re-live it over and over again
6) An on-line web album of your edited images to share with family and friends from which you can order prints, canvases and aluminum prints
7) Copyright share for you to print and share your images whenever you like
Thats a lot to read and take in but really its all about the final images that you will recieve so if you want to have a look at some more images feel free to click the following link to view the portfolio: http://clients.garyevansphotography.ca/portfolio